Thursday 4 June 2009

New colourway embroidered flowers

Hi,
I've just added some new colourways to the embroidered flowers i've got on Etsy. I just love making these little flowers. Its adding the embroidery that I find so relaxing. I finish them off nicely on the back so if you want to add them to a hairband, or use them as a key or bag charm, they still look when the reverse side is showing. They are proving to be one of my most popular Etsy items, which is great as it means i'm generating a steady income to my Leukaemia Research Fund charity page on JustGiving.

Here is a picture of the new flowers and I'll add some piccies of items made with them soon. (Promise!!)
If you want to see the other colour options, just go www.lovefibres.etsy.com


1 comment:

  1. WOW these are stunning. I found your blog through Lindsays one. Like all the cards you have and that Peacock is magnificent. Shame you missed it.
    Off to look in your shop now. Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete