Friday 30 September 2011

We're Having a Heat Wave


......... a wonderful heat wave. The shadows are long and the daylight relatively short, but this sunshine is just fantastic.
I know the British always talk about the weather, but then part of its charm is that it constantly surprises us!
We have had a topsy turvy summer - heat wave in spring, pathetic summer and now another heatwave.
Suddenly the garden clear up ready for winter has stopped, the cover is back off the garden furniture and I'm enjoying every minute of it.
The great thing about designing knitting is that you can do it outside!
As the rsi in my hands is getting worse, I have to concentrate on designing patterns rather than finished items, and I'm loving it!
My head is bursting with so many ideas, I have so many hastily written scribbles in my notebook, that the challenge will be deciphering it when I come back to knit it up and test out the pattern, but for the time being
I'm going to sit on that garden chair, needles and notebook in hand and enjoy the sunshine.
I hope you get to enjoy it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment