Sunday 31 May 2009

Stranger from Paradise


Talking to my neighbour yesterday, I discovered that I went away for one day only to miss the most exciting occurrence for weeks. A peacock was strolling down the road right outside my house!


Fearing that it may cause an accident, he ushered it into the front garden where apparently it stayed quite happily for half an hour or so. He called both the RSPCA and the police, but neither knew what to do - not having had an enquiry of this sort before. Eventually the peacock decided it was time to move on and ducked through the hedge before he could be stopped. He continued on down the middle of the road.........so keep your peeps open.....who knows where he may be by now!


Thankfully he was able to get me this pic whilst it was still in the garden. Nice one Tony!

No comments:

Post a Comment